Thursday, August 13, 2009

oh darn, Yellow.....

Today I picked Spencer up from school and he had a very sad look in his eyes! Before I had the chance to ask him what was wrong he said " mommy, I got yellow today". He got in trouble and was asked 3 times to stop talking with his lil friend Olivia and since he didnt stop talking, they both got a yellow clip. He went all last year only getting 2 yellows and the rest greens. He had gotten all greens up until this point so far in this school year! So we had a little talk and discussed why we go to school and when is the right time to talk in school. This time he got a warning from mommy but I told him that next time he will get in trouble, that he really needed to try and listen to his teacher like he listens to mommy.. He said okay and did his little pinky promise thing he does!

now look at this picture of my handsome 6 year old and tell me if you could be upset with him for a long period of time!!

I heart him.............




3 comments:

Kristin said...

I use to get in trouble for talking in school at that age. And, no, with a smile like that, I couldn't be upset for long.

Stefany said...

Ahh yes, the yellow! My kids got those too. :)

Ashlee said...

Oh, no! Poor kid. My girl gets upset when she has to put her clothespin by the frown at school. She says "I like it when it's by the smiley face better"...hopefully he gets more green!!!