Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tears of Joy and Sadness

Tomorrow is a big day for my Kelsey Jo.. Tomorrow she starts High School ::sigh::
I cant believe that my first born child is starting high school. I am at a loss for words right now, I am filled with tears.. Tears of joy and tears of sadness. I am blessed that she is growing into the beautiful young lady that she has become. It saddens me that I will not be there to see her off to one of the biggest days of her life. It breaks my heart that because of her *posdad* that I am missing so much of her life. She knows I love her and that soon she will be out of her dads care forever, that will be the happiest day of my life! She brings me joy every single day, I am lucky to have her as my daughter!

So everyone wish my daughter good thoughts on her first day of High School... Its a big world but I have complete faith that she will come out of it Shining like a star...........

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope she has a wonderful first day of high school.

GeekByMarriage said...

Good luck, sugar! Everyone will love you! Don't listen to boys they suck.

Joseph Burnett said...

Kelsey will do just fine! It will take a bit to get the groove of high school but she is gonna do great! Boo for POS Dads i have one of those too!