Thursday, February 17, 2011

Waiting game....

Its the game I don't like playing... Last week I went to the dentist for a toothache. I ended up having a broke tooth that was in need of being pulled. During my visit, my dentist found a lil mass on the back of my gums. Then he said something no one likes to hear, we need to do a biopsy and make sure its not cancer! Holy cow I freaked out.. Cancer? Oral Cancer? So of course the first thing I did was google oral cancer. Don't ask me why, I guess to torture myself until we find out! Of course I came up with every symptom they listed, I know its all in my head but it was something I couldn't stop researching, Finally Jen threatened to take my phone from me. I know the chances are low, I don't smoke which is the main cause of oral cancer.. But ya know leave it to me to get cancer caused by something I don't even do.
Today I had my tooth pulled and I had the biopsy done! The procedure went well, thanks to my new friend laughing gas.. hehe
I will get the results of my biopsy in a week or so. So for the next week I am playing the waiting game. The game where the worse is in my head, thinking what if?
So I am going to try and do as much as possible to keep my mind off of everything!
But if you believe in prayer, would you please say a lil prayer for me...
Until then we wait.....

No comments: