Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mom of a teen......



I cant believe I am a mom to a teen boy... ( this was supposed to be written Friday but we had such a busy weekend) 13 years ago, I gave birth to my second child, my first son.. I was so excited to be a mom to my first boy.. Michael is my gifted child, He excels in anything and everything he does. I am very proud of him.. He has grown into a awesome young man. He is always there for his brother and sister.. I had a very emotional time with Michael turning 13, I don't know why, I just wish sometimes my kids could stay small forever.. But they have to grow up....

We took Michael to the mall shopping for his birthday and then he met up with some friends and hung out with them. Then he spent the night with them and went to the football game.. He had a great weekend and I am happy for him.. So now lets see what the teen years bring us...



No comments: