Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The waiting game.....

I have been suffering with kidney stones for the last 3 weeks. I got my first kidney stone when I was 19 and it seems like they just like my body... I went to the Doctor 2 weeks ago, They told me I had 4 kidney stones, not much they can do but keep me on pain meds and drink lots of water. They did say they were non destructible ( meaning I shouldn't have a problem passing them) I have passed 3 of them and I have one stubborn one left. My last CT showed that its passed to my bladder.. So now we play the waiting game...
I would never wish this pain on anyone.. All I can do is drink drink drink and keep taking my pain meds around the clock. I am hoping that it passes really soon..

1 comment:

Bubblewench said...

have you tried the cranberry juice? My mom has stones regularly and that helps them dissolve.

Hope it passes quickly. That pain is awful.

HUGS