Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy Bee..........

Life has been a roller coaster for me in the last few months.. But for now its calmed down a lot. Kids are enrolled in school, I officially have a 10th grader, 7th grader, 5th grader and 2nd grader..
They all love their school and have made tons of new friends already.. I thought the move to Michigan might take them a minute to adjust but they are doing great! Hannah took it upon herself to run for Student Council the first week of school, her teacher was so proud of her considering she was new and the kids didn't know her. Sadly she didn't make it but she was okay with it.. I cant believe my Hannah is in her last year of Elementary school.. Where has time gone.??.
Its almost my birthday, sigh, I will be 35... but I will leave that for another day....

Now that the last 2 weeks have calmed down, I have more energy to prepare for the next busy 3 months... We have 2 birthdays in Oct, one in Nov then Christmas...

So by January I will be ready for a vacation =)


Hope everyone has a great weekend

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait you moved to MI? What's in MI?

Kristal said...

A new start to life.... =)