Sunday, July 11, 2010

Makes me so sad..............

I talked Michael ( my 12 year old) into going to Texas for the summer with my mom and grandparents. My grandparents came down for my cousins graduation. Hannah and Spencer play ball and had something to keep them busy during the summer and I didn't want Michael bored. I figured he would have so much fun there, boy was I wrong.. He left on June 2 and now its July 12, he wants to come home so badly but our car will not make it there. My family was going to bring him home, that was the plan but now no one can. So here I am stressed that my son is calling me crying wanting to come home! I have no idea what to do. We were gonna meet half way in the beginning but now we have to go all the way, or my mom can meet half way but I gotta send her money.. I guess she forgot all the stuff that had orig happened with our money situation... I barely have the money to go half way, I sure the heck don't have the money to go all the way ( if I find a car) or send them money to meet half way.. I hate this... I don't sleep at night, when he calls I let him talk to Jen more, cuz it just hurts my heart to hear him cry... I wish I had the money just to fly him home but I don't.. I am at a lost of what to do, He has to be here by the 21 cuz his dad is coming to get them for a week. then the week after that school starts. This will be the last summer that anyone of my kids will ever go anywhere...
I am just so angry with my family, if it was my sister they would be here in a heart beat! whats sad is last year when my sis had her baby, my other niece went home with my mom to Texas for 2 weeks.. When they brought her home they called me asking me could I meet half way, of course I never say NO, sooo we drove 3 hrs and got her... It just makes me mad that no one will do the same for me.. I always get told NO! It makes me so angry! All I wanna do is bring my home sick son home.. How would all these people telling me No feel if their child was homesick somewhere and crying to come home =(

No comments: