Sunday, June 13, 2010

Big Black Cloud........

They say that God doesn't give you more than you can handle, well I do believe he is testing me this week! Just when I think one thing is going to go good in our life, BOOOOM that big black cloud comes over our head again! Thankfully I have Jen, She is my rock. I know with her love and Gods trust we can get through this.. I think in the last 4 years we have seen more bad than we needed too. All I want is to be stress free for at least 2 days! I am not asking for a month or even forever. Just a few days!
All I can do is Pray that life will get easier for us and be thankful for the awesome lil family that Jen and I have with our kids!

If you pray, please make sure to say a lil one for us... Hoping that it all gets better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be strong mama!!! You will get through it!!!