Sunday, November 1, 2009

November Already???

Its hard to believe that its already November.. Just 4 more days and my second born child will be 12...
It seems as this year has flown by, before you know it, it will be 2010..
This past year has brought so much to my life, Jen and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. My Oldest child entered her first year of High School and my second child entered his first year of Middle School...
All I can say is WOW, I cant believe its November already....


Kids had an awesome time last nite at our Church's Trunk and Treat. Hannah was a Hula girl and Spencer was a vampire.. Michael ventured to his first middle school Halloween party..
My Kesley Jo spent Halloween with her dad but was a gorgeous cowgirl...

As this year gets close to ending I sit here and think bout how lucky I am to have the people I have in my life.. I have the best children ever. I get told this on a daily basis.. I guess that kids now a days don't always say thank you, yes ma'am, or no ma'am... I am so blessed to have them as my children... I have the best girlfriend ever, 3 years ago I never knew we would be where we are in our life now. She is my complete happiness... Without her I would be lost...

Sorry for rambling but its just been one of those emotional kinda days!!!


Happy November everyone =)