Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Been MIA

Sorry I haven't been around much! Its been a hectic around here with Jen's Drs appts and getting ready for school to start back. I cant believe that my kids go back to school in 8 days. I go register Michael tomorrow for middle school. I am still in shock that my son is going into 6th grade. Its going to be a different world for him but I know he will adapt quickly.

Spencer just got home from Texas, He spent 2 weeks with my mom and sister. He had a blast fishing and swimming. I missed him like crazy and told him that he can not ever leave me again..

We have also been busy with Jens Dr appts, She has some nerve damage in her arm and is back and forth with test and ortho appts. She is always in so much pain and I feel so bad for her. We head back to Dr in the morning to get results of her last test and figure out when she will have surgery! They are going to go in and look around and release some nerve tension. Thankfully she will not be out of work for very long. She is just eager to get this surgery over and done with.. And I agree, I just don't want to see her in pain anymore.

I have still yet to finish my story when it comes to *mysecrets* but I will, I promise! I just gotta get through these Dr's appts with her and getting the kiddos off to school. Then it will just be me at home! WOW, all day long no kids, Just mommy time!! So please bare with me for the next few weeks and I will get back to where I left off!!!

And before I close this post for the night , Please remember to keep Baby Stellan and his family in your prayers!

No comments: