Tuesday, June 16, 2009

cuteness saves his life......

I am skipping part 3 of my secrets to bring some cuteness to my page, I dont want it all gloomy and all.... So I bring you the cutest 6 year old around.. Here is my spencer sporting my sunglasses being a goober....



I did so cute didn't I? Well its a good thing these days he has that going for him.. Spencer went from my shy timid child( before Kinder) to this wild crazy boy who has the biggest personality and the biggest smart mouth! Sometimes his cuteness saves him, well more like all the time.. of course you cant tell him anything cuz, uhmm he knows it all. After all mom, I am going in the first grade! His exact words he tells me daily! His new thing now is saying Apparently mom ( yes sometimes he uses mom and it irritates me so much) I am not as sarcastic as you think.. Really, my 6 year old is talking like this, using bigger words then he is lol...
Like I said before, good thing he is so darn cute =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute! And oh boy do I have a lot to look forward to!

Beautiful Mess said...

How adorable! My little guy isn't quite THAT sarcastic, yet. He's on his way, though! I'm just praying he'll stay my baby for a few months longer! *cry*
*HUGS*